Training for Thursday, April 27

Thursday, April 27, 2017



No training today. My legs could use a rest from all the running and squats/jumping I've done over the last couple of days. I haven't taken a day off in awhile, actually.

No training days on RP equals no food. That's probably why I've been training everyday lately [LOL]. Today's eating looks like this:
Meal 1: 7oz  any lean protein source, 2 small handfuls greens, 1 serving healthy fats
Meal 2: 7oz  any lean protein source, 2 small handfuls greens, 1 serving healthy fats
Meal 3: 7oz  any lean protein source, 2 small handfuls greens, 1 serving healthy fats, 35g carbs
Meal 4: 7oz  any lean protein source, 2 small handfuls greens, 1 serving healthy fats, 35g carbs
Meal 5: 50g casein protein in water, 2 servings healthy fats, 35g healthy carbs

I didn't get much sleep last night (stayed up too watching 13 Reasons Why* and then cooking) and then my youngest kid got up about an hour earlier than he usually does. I'm getting lots done at work today, though. I usually get into a productive zone the day after a lousy night's sleep. The next day though? Usually a complete write off. We'll see.


*This show is taking foreeeevvvvveeerrr. It's entertaining though. I would liken it to a mix between Twilight, Degrassi: The Next Generation, and CSI. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GK All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger