Training for Wednesday, May 10

Wednesday, May 10, 2017



Legs are still sore to the point random people are coming up to me asking "are you OK?" I went into the gym today with the sole purpose of focusing on my core. Do deadlifts count for that? Because for some reason I was inspired to be as many as I could to start things off.

No cycling

Lunch hour:

University of Manitoba Active Living Centre

6 sets of RDL at 135 lbs, 3-6 reps
5 sets of DL, 1-5 reps. Worked up to one rep at 354 lbs

4 sets of 10-15 GHD sit-ups, focusing on full extension
My lower back was feeling a little strange going back that far, so I modified my last set to not go below base 

Every 90 seconds, 4 rounds: 
  • 6 Around the world with plate above head (15kg, 3ea) 
  • 20 Russian Twists and then hold the Hollow Rock position for 20-30sec
I'm getting really good at this workout. I've done it now almost 10 times. I increased the reps on the last set and used a 45 lb plate. 

I also watched the rest of the Road to the Games video. Man, I'm so impressed with the content CrossFit.com puts out. That video is perfect. Music, footage, editing. It's a vision. Also, Brian Chontosh tho? Sweet Jesus. I'm pretty sure that man is the executive producer of every nightmare I've had in my life. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

GK All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger